Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

re-location

Discussion in 'New to Bahrain / Moving' started by heli, Jan 23, 2016.

1. heli

heli New Member

hi can anyone tell me how is the area Zinj for living as ill be relocating from dubai.
  2. LhuLu

LhuLu New Member

Hi Heli,

How are you? Hope everything is fine . I can personally say that living in zinj area is pretty good for the fact that first the place isn't crowded . secondly, less traffic and accessible to all areas. Supermarket's are also nearby. I myself is living in the same place, and it is very peaceful. Most of the embassy were located in this area, fyi.

Please feel free to send a message over my email if you are still looking for a place to live along Zinj. I do have some photos to show to you and all the descriptions and inclusions. My email is [email protected] or you cant send a message over whatsapp at +973 33920190.

Thank You.

Regards,

Lhulu
  3. heli

heli New Member

thanks a lot Lhulu for your feedback i also wanted to know how is umalhassam area and is there any kids play area around there like in adliya