Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

Administration Assistant- MNS-B

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Ghada, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Ghada

Ghada Moderator

The Multinational School is looking for an Administration Assistant to start immediately, to support the management team. The successful applicant needs to have a 'can-do' attitude and enjoy working in a friendly, and dynamic team environment. They will also have well-developed oral and written English communication skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The school offers an extremely competitive salary package and opportunities for career progression. To apply please submit your CV to [email protected]
    nibal likes this.
  2. nibal

nibal New Member

Would you please tell more details about the work? Just like the working hours a day..
  3. Savitapereira

Savitapereira New Member

I have submitted my CV to the above email. Awaiting your reply.

Savita Pereira
  4. Ghada

Ghada Moderator

K
    Kindly email Laura at the email above for more details...
    Cj64 likes this.
  5. Savitapereira

Savitapereira New Member

I have done that. Awaiting your call for interview.
  6. Mohitha Gurudutt

Mohitha Gurudutt New Member

Am interested for the above mentioned post
  7. hina.amoodi

hina.amoodi New Member

I have submitted my CV. Waiting for your reply.
  8. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Thanks for the job advert, I too have applied wish me luck.