Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

Breastfeeding

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Mommyforevs, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Mommyforevs

Mommyforevs New Member

Hi mums! Would like to know your views and experience about breastfeeding in public? How does the community in the island reacts on this? Do we have breastfeeding rooms in malls and other public places? TIA
  2. Maya

Maya Moderator

3. Maya

Maya Moderator

Members feedback :

Donya Amin

City center & Seef mall Muharraq have baby changing rooms, near the bathrooms, throughout the mall that have changing tables and sinks in them. They also have chairs in them that u can sit on to feed the baby in a private room if you wish. If you would prefer the flexibility of feeding in a coffee shop etc So long as you use a feeding cover, you won't be attracting any unwanted attention

Like · · Reply · More · Yesterday at 7:09pm

Leena Al-Wazeer

As long as you cover yourself , you can breast feed anywhere .. No restriction at all..Some malls have nursing rooms with sofas to breast feed .. As a Bahraini I grew up seeing mothers breast feeding everywhere ..

Like · · Reply · More · Yesterday at 7:09pm

Shannah Lulay

The malls have a sitting rooms located in the bathrooms, I assume are for BF.

Like · Reply · More · Yesterday at 6:56pm

Gabi SG

I breastfeed my baby whenever/wherever he gets hungry. Shops, coffee shops, wherever i can sit down. I use a cover. Nobody can see anything. Im sure most people dont even realise thats what im doing. Wouldnt do it in the toilet though. That doesnt sound very hygenic. I dont eat in the toilet...