Career Build up

Discussion in 'Education' started by Rabia, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Rabia

Rabia New Member

Hello dear members,

I would like to have your valuable suggestions for my career build up. I returned bahrain after my graduation in law in 2014. Since then I have been working in kindergartens. I couldn't pursue my masters in law in bahrian due to language barrier as all subjects, except one or two, are offered in arabic here. So in the same year i joined a kindergarten and found it a good place to learn bahraini language. Also through it a different world of education was revealed to me of which i had never thought of. Since then I have been desiring to work in education sector. But unfortuantely I don't hold any such degree to teach in good institutions although i believe that i possess excellent teaching skills. I mailed by CV to many institutes here but all in vain.

Right now I am thinking to improve my educational background by pursuing various courses in teaching which makes me eligible to apply for montessori, secondary and high school levels. Also i am interested to obtain a masters degree in english language from bahrain. Does anyone know of any instiutes offering this degree?

I would be highly grateful to you for taking up time to advise me in this regard.

Rabia.