IVFs and IUIs

Discussion in 'Health' started by asma, Feb 9, 2015.

1. asma

asma New Member

Hi, i need reviews from members who have had repeated failed IUIs/IVFs and have there been success stories that followed. is there like a support group that exists anywhere around here?
  2. fefe76

fefe76 New Member

Sorry. 4 failed IVFs. One was with donor embryos.
    3 natural pregnancies lost
    2 ectopics.
    We've tried everything and nothing worked. Now we are hoping to adopt.
  3. Maya

Maya Moderator

This was a feedback from one of the members on mums in bahrain regarding this matter:

(6 failed IVFs here and gave birth 4 weeks ago to a gorgeous little boy from the 7th trial)
  4. MIB ADMIN

MIB ADMIN Moderator Staff Member

Hi there,

I don't know of a support group in Bahrain, but I would recommend joining www.fertilityfriends.co.uk

Although this site is based in the UK, it has members from all over the world, and some people are definitely going through treatment in the GCC.

I had various IUIs/IVFs when living in the UK - all failed. I have had 2 miscarriages. Was told I had next to zero chance of having my own biological child. I now have 2 naturally conceived children running around in front of me! So, I absolutely know the pain and heartache of infertility and loss, but I can also say that sometimes, the medics are only going on statistics, and you can sometimes beat the odds......

I wish you the very best of luck.......
  5. fefe76

fefe76 New Member

There is a support group that meets in Sar on Saturday mornings - you can PM me for the number as I don't want to give out someone elses number on a public forum