Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

Kindergarten

Discussion in 'Education' started by isa.89, Jan 24, 2015.

1. isa.89

isa.89 New Member

Hi,
    We are planning to go to Bahrain by march as my husband got a job there. Till now its a limited stay of 4 month but if we are satisfied we have the chance to live there.

We will stay in Seef. Are there any KGs? My daughter is 4 years old and she can speak arabic. So for those 4 month we can send her to any but good KG. Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot
    emm likes this.
  2. Maya

Maya Moderator

Hi ,

I would suggest you take a look at this list below, and there's many good ones outside see area. . So the cclosest would be the ones in Sar for you..Most of them teach arabic and English side by side.

http://www.mumsinbahrain.net/Education.html
    isa.89 and yasmin like this.
  3. yasmin

yasmin New Member

Thbx maya alot for this link u helped me alot do u kniw anything about Chouefat school
  4. Maya

Maya Moderator

Personally I don't, but I hear very conflicting views. .perhaps best to read previous posts on mib page to see parents opinions
    yasmin likes this.
  5. Maya

Maya Moderator

Not really. But this was a very hot topic the other day on mums in bahrain page..If you go through the posts you will see what people had to say about it. Good luck :)
  6. Sameera Ahmed

Sameera Ahmed New Member

Home based pre school learning make fun!

Attached Files:

7. wajiha

wajiha New Member

Hello my daughter will turn 4 on april15 2015. Can I enroll her in your from April montessori 1st 2015 as I really want her to start some schooling Thank you

Regards
    Wajiha
  8. Sameera Ahmed

Sameera Ahmed New Member

Good Morning wajiha.
    We are a home based, you are most welcome to sign up with us. We take children all round the year on monthly basis. I invite u to visit us to view our facilities. Feel free to contact on 34449287
  9. emm

emm New Member

10. emm

emm New Member

hello there we are home based pre school at very reasonable price you can call on 34015236 for further details, located in riffa. Good day !!