Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

Moving to Bahrain from Dubai

Discussion in 'New to Bahrain / Moving' started by AyaYou, Jul 4, 2015.

1. AyaYou

AyaYou New Member

Hello Mums ..
    I have been living in Dubai for 5 years and now I am moving to Bahrain.
    I'm dreading the move, can you tell me your experience here as a family?
    And I am FS1 teacher in a british school in Dubai, do you think it is easy to find a teaching job here with Cache3 qualification and a BA?
    Please tell me your experiences in Bahrain :)
  2. Maya

Maya Moderator

Hi there, Thanks for sharing this with us. I will repost this for you on our facebook page here
    https://m.facebook.com/Mumsinbahrain at 10 am today so make sure you track your post to see our members feedback.

Admin
  3. Maya

Maya Moderator

4. Maya

Maya Moderator

5. Maya

Maya Moderator

6. Maya

Maya Moderator

7. Maya

Maya Moderator

I have attached for you screen shots of our members feedback on your inquiry

Maya - MIB admin
  8. AyaYou

AyaYou New Member

Thank you very much for your help!
    I am actually getting excited seeing the warmth welcoming of the people and how helpful they are!
    I will contact the ones who sent me their emails as soon as I move, since I am not sure yet when am I moving.

Thank you so much Maya, the replies really made me more excited about the country!
    Fingers crossed :)
    Maya likes this.