Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

New Nursery Jobs

Discussion in 'Education' started by abeer, Mar 20, 2015.

1. abeer

abeer New Member

Award Wining British Nursery due to open in saar in April, is seeking Ladies to join the team. Must be native English speaking and have a passion for providing high quality childcare, EYFS curriculum knowledge is an asset. If your looking for a new challenge and want to join please send your cv on [email protected]
  2. Sunnsand

Sunnsand New Member

Hi abeer,
    I know this is an old post. Do you still have vacancies for teaching assistant?
    I am a qualified nurse looking to change my career and become an educator. I am passionate about teaching children and would welcome the opportunity to realise my ambition in order to empower children who are the future.
    Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Karima
  3. abeer

abeer New Member

Please contact Ms Karen the nursery manager on 17179079.