Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

Pediasure

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by divyasnair123, Mar 2, 2015.

1. divyasnair123

divyasnair123 New Member

Hi All,

Is it safe to give Pediasure for a 3 year old?
    Actually, now some of my friends told me that giving this is not good for kids.So I'm confused Now.

Please advise!

Regards,
    Divya Nair
  2. MIB ADMIN

MIB ADMIN Moderator Staff Member

I was advised to give it to my son by a Paediatrician, but I chose not to. He was quite low weight for his age, and there does seem to be a bit of an obsession about having heavy children......... Why were you thinking of giving it?? What your child gain from it that they wouldn't get from a healthy, balanced diet??

I will post for you on our Facebook page too.......
  3. parkersunira

parkersunira New Member

I was checking it some days back. But after I read the label I dropped the idea of buying it. Sugar is one of the top ingredients.
  4. divyasnair123

divyasnair123 New Member

Thanks for your suggestion..

What you said is correct.. :)
    I'm going to stop giving this to my daughter.

Any suggestion for a good health drink at this age?
  5. parkersunira

parkersunira New Member

6. MIB ADMIN

Divyasnir - My two drink laban/yogurt drinks, cows milk, juices (in moderation) and lots of water.......... I don't give them any specific health drink........
  7. MIB ADMIN

Sunira - why don't you post your question on a new thread? That way I can post it on Facebook and see if any mums can give advice :)
  8. divyasnair123

divyasnair123 New Member

ok noted :)

Thanks.. I'm going to follow the same..
  9. divyasnair123

divyasnair123 New Member

Thanks for this homemade options :)