Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

Preschools and nurseries

Discussion in 'Education' started by meganholmes2310, Feb 11, 2015.

1. meganholmes2310

meganholmes2310 New Member

Hi everyone I have just moved to Bahrain with my 3 year old daughter and we are currently in the process of looking at British Curriculum preschools/nurseries for her.

We have seen 3 which look good (we will be based in Hamala shortly so they are all easily reachable I think),

:D Little Gems (Barbar)
    :D KG Kids (Riffa)
    :DNadeen (Um al Hassam)

but would appreciate any advice, experiences or reviews that you may have about them. Also whether you think they may accept my daughter half way through the year.

(Eventually we would like her to attend St Christophers or The British School but not for another year yet)

Thank you for any help its greatly appreciated :)
  2. MIB ADMIN

MIB ADMIN Moderator Staff Member

Hi Megan - welcome to Bahrain!

All of those three places that you mention have great reputations :)

You would need to consider the traffic to get to each of them, as the journeys to each of them from Hamala would have their own particular challenges......

My children have both been in the pre-nursery and nursery classes at Nadeen School, and I absolutely can recommend it.

With regards to getting a place, each of them are likely to have a waiting list, but in the expat environment things can move quite quickly, so contact each of them and find out the chances of getting in this year. Hopefully you would be able to get a place in at least one of them.

Whichever one you go with, i am sure that things would be fine.

Hope this helps - I will also post this question to our Facebook page to see if you can get any further feedback.
  3. meganholmes2310

meganholmes2310 New Member

Thank you for your reply :) I really appreciate it. Honestly my gut feeling is with Nadeen and I was going to contact them this afternoon so it's nice to have someone's personal recommendation :D Waiting list wise I will just have to try my luck/beg etc :p as I have one keen little girl here!

In terms of traffic I had assumed there would be issues which ever way I went lol!

Thank you for reposting the question too :)

All the best Megan
  4. heba khalil

heba khalil New Member

Good afternoon,
    Can I have Nadeen school number
    Thank you
  5. Maya

Maya Moderator

My kids went to little Gems. They were Fantastic! Although the waiting list there is long but it's totally worth it. Good luck :)
  6. Educhoice

Educhoice New Member

Hi Megan

I am Shane an educational consultant for children. We have some fantastic educational programs for children to learn at home it's contain with SKILS, KNOWLEDGE AND VALUES If you really like without any obligation I can come and explain to you.

Waiting for the reply.
  7. Please visit our website www.earlylearnersnursery.com. We are a British Curriculum Nursery located in Saar, close to Al Osra. Please call us on 13613972 for more information.