Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

Private Tutor available to teach Math, Physics & Chemistry.

Discussion in 'Education' started by jennifer, Jan 20, 2015.

1. jennifer

jennifer New Member

Dear Mums,

My name is Jennifer & I am a private tutor in the island with an expertise of tutoring American & British curriculum students for the past 7 years. I have teaching students from St Chris, BSB, Ibn Khaldoon, Riffa Views & Chouiefat. I teach the children at their residence as its convenient in either ways & my fee is quite reasonable as I don't charge on hourly basis. The subjects been tutoring is Math, Physics & Chemistry for Grade 3-10 & Year 3-10. You can even contact my references to know more about me. So, feel free to reach me on 36818088.

Thanks & have a wonderful day.
    Ali likes this.
  2. Phill McBain

Phill McBain New Member

Good Morning Jennifer
    I am due to emigrate to Bahrain in April 2015.
    My eldest boy has sat some assessment papers for St Christophers school & British School of Bahrain. Unfortunatley he has failed to meet the minimum requirement and has not secured a place in either of our preferred schools.
    With this in mind I am looking at an alternative tuition to get him to a level so that he can sit and pass a second assessment in 3 months time?
    Do you have availability for him to attend in April, June & July and if so what would be the costs involved.
    Rgds

Phill
  3. jennifer

jennifer New Member

Good morning Phill

Thank you for responding to my Tutoring. Unfortunately I am completely tied up with my St. Chris & BSB. And the time frame you have mentioned would be a busy time as its the time of preparing my students for their final assessment, SAT & GCSE. I am really sorry. But you can get hold of Tutors Solutions.com, Ms. Dareen Al-Saad- 39834444. She will be having available tutors. Just inform her Jennifer gave her contact number. Thanks & hope you will find the right person.
    Rgds

Jennifer.
  4. Umfadl2015

Umfadl2015 New Member

Dear Jennifer,
    I am interested in your services for my 8 year old boy.
  5. Asfia

Asfia New Member

AsfiaNew Member

Is your child (pre-nursery to class 5) facing any of the following difficulties?

- learning simple English
    - reading books
    - solving basic math questions
    - poor handwriting
    - graphical problems
    - auditory problems (speech problem)
    - visual problems
    - Difficulty in copying from classroom black board?
    - Problems with composition and comprehensions

If any of the above is true, your child needs special attention tailored to his / her specific learning requirement.
    I am giving one to one classes to the students who have above mentioned problems.
    For inquiry you can contact on this number .
    Asfia
    +97333148737
    whatsap