Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

School and Nursery Listings

Discussion in 'Education' started by MIB ADMIN, Jan 8, 2015.

1. MIB ADMIN

MIB ADMIN Moderator Staff Member

2. yasmin

yasmin New Member

Am looking for preschool or nursery for my baby 2 years near to Amwaj island to prepare her for school please send me reviews and which near to our place and info if u know will b appreciate
  3. MIB ADMIN

There is Rainbows in Muharraq, but I do not know any feedback about it. There is also a kindergarten in Hidd, almost opposite Lulu. Lots of people use places in Adliya - Nadeen School, KidzWorld, Bright Beginnings, KiddyCare Kindergarten - all are very popular and good Try visiting them to get a feel for where you would like.
  4. yasmin

yasmin New Member

I called them thnx alot but most of them waiting list for next year any reviews about capital school or bright beginner
  5. MIB ADMIN

The Capital School is brand new, so i am not sure that you could get a real view with it only just opened. Again, would call them and arrange to visit, to see what you think. Bright Beginnings gets very positive reviews.
  6. arifa yasir

arifa yasir New Member

Hi.. i am teaching at home. . I can prepare a child for pre school
    yasmin likes this.
  7. yasmin

yasmin New Member

I visited nadeen,madeline, capital school, bsb,Rainbow, Bright beginner, Kidz world, dilmun,Chouefat.
    And i still making an evaluation but madeline no place as they told me i must fill a forum from birth lol
    MIB ADMIN likes this.