Swimming Lessons(Certified) Kids,Male,Female.Beginners to Ad Level get the Right Coach.

Discussion in 'Children's Activities and Groups' started by prasad, Mar 17, 2015.

?

Do your Children know how to Swim, Beginners or Competitive levels

1. Well Get the Right ( instructor , Coach ) to Train your Kids, Beginners to Advance Levels

100.0%
  2. You wanna your Kids to be Champion, Gold Medalist then here is the Right person.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. prasad

prasad New Member

Swimming Lessons, From Certified Trainer (National Team Champion ) All the Beginners welcome to learn.Learn this Summer How to Swim.Trained to go for School Competitive Levels, and Gulf Country Tournament. Getting Speed Develop and Technic Right.Swimming Lessons now in Progress.

Do you want to Learn How to swim,all 4 stroke 1.Freestyle 2.Back Stroke 3. Breaststroke 4.Dolphin ( Butterfly Stroke ) call me.Beginner's Kids adults Male Female Couples Group are welcome to learn from A to Z, I will teach you and train you.

Do you wants to be V shape Body and be healthy. you want to improve your swimming and your speed be hurry to contact me before get busy, first comes first serve bases. at your swimming pool your consider time any where in Bahrain.I'm a Life Guard.also I do Swimming Pool party Life Guard as well, Certified. Your swimming pool your consider time. Do not Give your Children to a Group Lesson They will not Learn, you just expense your money for nothing Get the right person to Train your Kids...contact me Please. 33108705

Also train to go for Air Hostess Air Line Cabin Crew Mandatory 50 Meter life saving Swimming.Do you wants to join Air Line Cabin crew, you need to know how to Swim all female's are welcome to learn.

are you over weight I'm an Gym Instructor.( Personal Fitness Trainer )you want to burn your fat hate your Body I guaranteed you get slim Within a Month, you want to build Muscle getting V shape 6 Pack,nutrition Programmed also given.Children,Adults Male Female,Couples and group.Personal fitness training. you wanna be a Super Model Be hurry to contact me.

I'm a Aqua Aerobics Instructor ( if your body pain you are over weight, Knee and back pain etc) best for you Aqua aerobics. and also Gym Instructor Aqua Aerobics Instructor Swimming Instructor Certified all 3 Format.Please Note # Do not call me from the Land Line, Please contact me from your Cell Phone as well as Whats App,Viber, Appreciated 33108705

1240245_10151697598053440_164589407_n.jpg
    Priya Karthik likes this.