Visa for newborn

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Andra, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Andra

Andra New Member

I want to delivery my baby in Bahrain . I have one question. My baby receives visa for Bahrain at Birth? Mention, my husband and I have visa and resident here. Thank you!
  2. MIB ADMIN

MIB ADMIN Moderator Staff Member

Hi Andra - I think we have just asked this question for you on our Facebook page........
  3. Andra

Andra New Member

Yes. Thank you
  4. Susie

Susie New Member

Hello, I couldnt find this in the facebook feed but would like to find out the same information. Can anyone answer? Thank you.
  5. MIB ADMIN

I will post this again on the Facebook page, and then save the answers so that people can search and find the info in future.
  6. MIB ADMIN

Hi Susie - the feedback from members on the FB page was this:

• No. She only gets a CPR number at birth and still needs to apply for a visa ( Dependent of his Father )
    • Need to apply for visa after Birth certificate CPR number are issued. Father or mother's company will need to organise.
  7. Andra

Andra New Member

But for apply to visa is necessary the baby`s passport or not? My country don`t have embassy in Bahrain. That`s my problem. Can dad`s company apply for baby`s visa only with CPR and Birth Certificate? Thank you
  8. MIB ADMIN

I think the best thing is to get your husband to ask his HR department at work - I know that is how all of these things got sorted out when my baby was born, they should know the answer........
  9. tinilin

tinilin New Member

Firest u have to apply for birth certificate and then u have to get passport for newborn baby.then u can apply visa for the baby.