Ideas on how to get organised.......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MIB ADMIN, Mar 12, 2015.

1. MIB ADMIN

MIB ADMIN Moderator Staff Member

Are you an organised person? Do you have a very organised house, and manage to successfully juggle children, work, home, hobbies etc?

If so, please share your tips on how to become and remain organised........!
  2. MIB ADMIN

MIB ADMIN Moderator Staff Member

Here are some ideas:

- Make a 'to do' list every week/month. There are various apps that you can download on your phone/ipad etc to help you do this. Note down which tasks are urgent, which ones and medium priority, and which need to be done longer term.
    - Make sure that you do at least 3 things on your to do list every day, no exceptions. Try and do the urgent things first - it stops things getting to a crisis!
    - Around the house, make sure that whenever you walk from room to room, you are taking things with you that need to be tidied up e.g. toys from the lounge to the play room, clothes to be put away, rubbish to the bin - make every step count!
    - Set yourself small rewards each day - 'I won't check Facebook until I have done my 3 actions today', or 'I will get my Starbucks when I've made those phone calls that I must do'.
    - Get off your phone and tablets! Limit yur time online...... Nothing fritters away time quicker than constantly checking Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp.........