Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

Parks in / near Seef

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sidra Talal, Feb 3, 2015.

1. sidra Talal

sidra Talal New Member

Hi ,
    I want to take my son to a park that has swings . I live in seef . I'm unable to find parks in this area or near seef online . Can someone please help
  2. Nita

Nita New Member

Hi, the nearest from seef i guess King faisal corniche, its a little park facing reef island, they have swings and other stuff. U have to take king faisal highway to go there. Just google map the location, its next to Kids Kingdom.
    Another one is in reef island, next to the coffee shop and restaurant in there. Reef island has good views for parents too, but the security in reef island is quite strict. They will stop and ask you in the entrance. And in way out u have to show them receipt from coffee shop or restaurant or else you have to pay 6 bd.
    Good luck
  3. NazDunya

NazDunya New Member

Hello, I'm in Seef as well and there is a big playground just behind Jawad petrol station by Address Tower which is very close to Seef Mall. There are swings, slides and even a little zoo :)
    Maya and MIB ADMIN like this.
  4. MIB ADMIN

MIB ADMIN Moderator Staff Member

Wow! I had no idea about that park, NazDunya!
  5. Maya

Maya Moderator

http://www.mumsinbahrain.net/bahrain_parks.php don't know about parks near seef I'm afraid. You'll have to drive further out to get to them..click on this link I posted for outdoors places near you