Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home1/forumsmu/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 
    1488: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickNext" value="&darr;" title="' . 'Move down' . '" />
    1489: 		<input type="button" class="button ClickPrev" value="&uarr;" title="' . 'Move up' . '" />

Urgent Housemaid cum nanny required in Hamad Town

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Hsk, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Hsk

Hsk New Member

Hi.

We are a small family of four people. Working Couple with two young girls aged 5+ and 2+.
    Need someone decent, calm, loving and clean to take care of the children as well as the house.
    Extra patient as small children.

Full time / Live-in or Full time Live-out (6am-6pm).
    3 bedroom apartment ground floor in Al Lawzy Area near roundabout 7 in Hamad Town. Eskan housing.
    No pets. No garden.

Maid should be aged between 28-45 years. Hold valid cpr and visa. Passport copy and reference should be provided.

Pay will be BD. 200 for full time (live in or live out). No extra for transport.
    BD. 20 will be increased in 3 months time if settled well.

Friday off.

Please call: 3888 4562
  2. Nita

Nita New Member

Hi, i want to recommend someone. I used to live in Juffair, there is one lady who used to clean my unit. She is good with my baby, my neighbor also often hire her for part time baby sitter. I found out that she has her own child back in Ethiophia, thats why she is caring and good with kids. Now i live in amwaj, before i moved she told me she is trying to find better job.
    Just in case you still looking for live in maid-nanny, maybe you can try to call her. Her name is Masi (phone: 33153290)
  3. Hsk

Hsk New Member

Hi Nita...
    Thanks for your suggestion. I tried speaking to her but it seems she's not looking for work anymore. She is already working. Do let me know if you have anyone else in mind.
    Thanks a bunch
    take care
  4. Maya

Maya Moderator

I would like to share this with you if you are still looking as it was posted on our main page "Mums in Bahrain":

Erline Collera > Mums in Bahrain

Hi to all wonderful mums here in Bahrain . Can I ask anyone who are searching for nanny or helper to their home sweet home . Im looking for new employer my finish contract is on june need to transfer my visa pm me if anyone can help me thanks to all wonderful mums my God bless you all ...
  5. Anisa

Anisa New Member

Where exactly can I see the post